Skip to main content
- Easily create a Tow-out / two-way tow by selecting an existing job. Ensures both tows appear on a single invoice. Available as a menu option on the "More" menu and dispatch right-click menus.
- Ability to stamp invoices paid in full when applying a partial payment through Accounting Enter Payment. Useful for marking an invoice paid in full when a motor club underpays for mileage.
- Added QuickBooks ID to Edit Service Billing Tab for exported services. Quick way to verify a service was exported.
- Hide expired/critical invoices button to motor club billing to clear unbillable invoices.
- Unmapped motor club services are now excluded when submitting invoices for motor club billing. This allows companies to intentionally exclude services such as overage charges when billing motor clubs.
- Read-only users now have access to dispatch reports.
- Don't send new job alert to Driver if the job is backdated (finished prior to entry).
- Don't include previously hidden invoices when hiding expired/critical invoices in motor club billing.
- Fixed Show Closest Vehicles button displays "Job not set to a Division" error.
- Fixed bug on releasing vehicle to payment method of account. Waiting indicator would not disappear.
- Fixed invoice showing PAID in accounting invoice search when it wasn't paid.
- Fixed issue saving destination impound lot id in Settings when pressing save before tabbing to another field.
- Fix for Audit report being truncated.
- Fixed No Release warning doesn't appear on police hold jobs in take payment/release.
- Fixed issue with impounded vehicles not automatically going into TowLien.com.
- Fix for emailed and faxed invoices being sent as a blank page.
- Added "No Release" checkbox to job templates in Dispatch Anywhere Settings.
- Fixed bug that prevents job from being created when "No Release" is set in the job template.
- Fix for Incident location autocomplete not limiting to landmark name to 50 characters in some cases.
- Fix for ExpressPay payments not pushing update alerts.
- Additional server performance improvements and fixes.