Adding Users to your TowLien Account
(Profile > Edit Account Users > Add New User)
This article will teach you how to add users to your TowLien account. Users can serve multiple roles and will be explained below.
Start by Logging into Towlien and press the Profile button on the top right of the navigation bar.
Once you are on the profile page, press "Edit Account Users"
Next press the "Add New User" button
Next Enter the information for the user you want to create
- Enter User Details, First Name, Last Name, Desired User Name, Password, and an email address for the user. Note: NMVTIS Information on this page can be left blank if you are using this as a mobile device only user.
- If your account has multiple locations, select the default account the user will send notifications from
- Select the user type (Note: If the driver is only going to be using the mobile application you only need to select “Is Enabled” and “Mobile Access”. A single driver/user account may be used for all drivers)
- Press Save
- Enabled (User is enabled to use TowLien)
- Account Admin (User is enabled to add more users, edit account settings, locations, change other user settings, Add Funds, and see all Account Transactions)
- Web Access (User is enabled to access TowLien.com website to search vehicles and send notifications)
- Mobile Access (User is enabled to allow your user to use the mobile (Driver) application, available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store